Mortgage Rates Payment Calculator UK

Welcome to our Mortgage Rates Payment Calculator UK Site, we hope you find the tools helpful, if you have any queries about the mortgage tools or the site in general please let us know here Queries about Mortgage Rates Payment Calculator UK

Mortgage article 17:Lenders and intermediaries are uneasy about the outcome of regulation, CML poll reveals

18 March 2002

Most lenders and intermediaries do not believe that new rules to be overseen by the Financial Services Authority will provide a sensible and cost-effective regulatory framework, according to a computerised poll carried out during a CML conference on mortgage regulation. 

The poll, conducted among 200 delegates at the beginning of Friday's conference at the Victoria Park Plaza Hotel, London, found that 74% of those attending did not believe the new rules would produce a sensible, cost-effective structure. And when the poll was repeated half-way through the conference, the number of delegates who believed that the new FSA rules would not produce the desired effect rose to 79%.

Similarly, 59% of delegates at the start of the conference thought the new rules would improve consumers' chances of buying suitable mortgage products, while 41% disagreed. But when this question was also repeated at the half-way stage, delegates had again become more sceptical about the outcome of the new FSA regime, with only 51% believing the rules would help consumers make better choices, while 49% said they would not.

Commenting on the results of the voting, the CML's Director General Michael Coogan said: Next page




 

 

Simply enter your name and email address below to access all mortgage services free of charge, note we will never pass your details to third parties Security Policy

Alternatively if you wish one of our advisors to source best uk mortgage rate on your behalf - click here

We recommend the above option particularly if you have had credit problems ie ccjs, defaults, arrears, repossession or bankruptcy as these can be difficult mortgage cases - more about adverse credit click here

First Name Surname E-mail address     

Find best uk mortgage rates and cheapest repayments online using our UK mortgage calculator or use one of our mortgage advisors to guide you through the best lenders and compare monthly mortgage payments

 



Google

 

Site Map

Main page for poor or bad credit history mortgages

Credit repair mortgages

Discharged or ex bankrupts mortgages

Mortgages for people who have had homes repossessed

Mortgages for people with ccjs, defaults or arrears

Poor or bad credit history mortgages

Right to buy council house purchase mortgages

 

mortgage rates payment calculator uk